Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Home for the 4th!

I was really excited about being home for the 4th, because I didn't think we'd get there again until Thanksgiving. Luckily, Jason got off Thursday and Friday, so after work Wednesday, we left Sugar Land around 5 and made it home around 2 a.m. ! We were both pinching each other to stay awake, but Thursday morning we were so thankful to already be there. We packed a lot of stuff into 4 days-here are some pictures of what we did!

Sally with her new dog Trixie

Jason and I picking blackberries down from his house

Mary Grace "magically" floating in a field well

Ridin' in the Delta

In Daddy's new Jeep

Playin' with a cotton mouth........before we ran over it

Mary Grace and Sally playing with their big brother in Nanny's pool on the 4th


Saving the baby deer from drowning......or so we thought

No comments:

Post a Comment