Linda picked up a delicious strawberry cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory for Jason's birthday!
After church, Linda and I took a couple pictures in the lovely prayer garden across the street and prayed for all the little babies on the way!
Thank you so much for making time to come visit us, Linda! We really enjoyed our time with you, and we miss you already!
Just this last weekend, Jason's grandparents, Nancy and Travis Satterfield also came for a visit! Although I completely forgot to take pictures while they were here, I wanted to mention how much fun we had with them and how much we really appreciated them driving all this way to see us! We love and miss all our family and are really looking forward to spending time together over the holidays!
Just this last weekend, Jason's grandparents, Nancy and Travis Satterfield also came for a visit! Although I completely forgot to take pictures while they were here, I wanted to mention how much fun we had with them and how much we really appreciated them driving all this way to see us! We love and miss all our family and are really looking forward to spending time together over the holidays!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment